How Children Learn To Draw by Sargent & Miller, 1916 HC
This is How Children Learn To Draw by Walter Sargent and Elizabeth E. Miller, copyright 1916.
Item # : 122042
- The Illustration of Themes
- The Drawing of Birds, Plants, and the Human Figure
- The Drawing of Constructed Objects
- Interests and Standards of Attainment
- Conclusions as to How Children Learn To Draw
Illustrated with numerous black and white reproductions of drawings, and black and white photographs. Size is 5.5" x 8", 264 pages, hardcover, no dust jacket, condition is very good, has some underlining in pencil within text.
Box # : 47076
Shipping From: Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Shipping Policy: See item description
Payments Accepted via: See Item Description